Human Factors for Aircraft Maintenance (HF)
The Humans Factors course aims to demonstrate how human capabilities and limitations can influence task performance and safety, within maintenance environments; and also to show the relevance of Human Factors to aviation safety and effectiveness.
Initial Course: 14h – 2 days
Recurrent Training: 7h – 1 day
– Introduction to Human Factors
– Safety Culture/Organizational Factors
– Human Error
– Human Performance and Limitation
– Procedures, information, tools and practices
– Professionalism and integrity
– Organization’s Human Factors program
Hold an aircraft/helicopter Maintenance Technician Licence or perform duties in aviation maintenance.
– IFA Human Factors Manual