This is an industry specific three-day program, specifically designed for nominated postholders – Flight and Ground Operations, Training, Airworthiness and Maintenance Manager.
This course enables companies to comply with INAC’s Postholder training requirements, defined in Regulation 831/2010 of 8th November.
This course aims to provide training in Management approaches and techniques to facilitate a fully effective exercise of postholders and supporting the achievement of operational and business objectives in aviation management.
a) Theoretical Instruction – 14h (Group Work)
b)Practical Instruction – 7h (Individual class for each Postholder, based in Case Studies with an experienced aviation Postholder)
Instrução Teórica – 21h – 03 dias
- Human Factors in Aviation
- General instruction on CRM principles and objectives
- Human performance and limitations
- Human error and reliability, error chain, error prevention and detection.
- Company safety culture, SOPs organizational factors
- Stress and Stress Management Fatigue and Vigilance
- Information acquisition and processing, situation awareness, workload management
- Decision making
- Leadership, team behavior and synergy
- International Legislation EASA/ ICAO / IATA /ECAC
- National Work Legislation
- AOC Holders Operations Specifications
- Documents to be obtain by an AOC to conduct Commercial Aircraft
- AOC Holders OM or MMM where applicable
- Regulation for civil infractions
- Regulation to defines Post Holders
- Manuals to be approved to obtain AOC and Contents
- Regulation to Transport Dangerous Goods
- Regulation for Security
- Other regulation involved staff to support commercial operation
- Business continuity Planning
- Audit management
- ISO 9000
- Compliance with Quality
- AOC Management
- Safety Management
- Business Environment and Market Background
Individual class for each Postholder
- Interdepartment interface
- Staff evaluation
- Case Studies
Candidate to a Postholder of an Air Operator.
- Postholder Manual
- Case studies