The aim of this course is to train pilots to the level of the theoretical knowledge instruction required for the ATPL(A).
- a) Theoretical Instruction Distance Learning – 600h
- b) Theoretical Instruction Presential – 66h
- c) Progress Tests , Proficiency Checks and 14 exams in ANAC
Approximately 12 months, depending on student’s availability
a) THEORETICAL INSTRUCTION
- (Distance Learning and Presential in IFA):
- – Air Law & ATC Procedures,
- – Aircraft General knowledge,
- – Flight Performance & Planning,
- – Human Performance and Limitations,
- – Meteorology,
- – Navigation,
- – Operational Procedures,
- – Principles of Flight,
- – Communications.
- – 14 exams performed in the Portuguese Authority (ANAC)
- – Progress and Proficiency checks to obtain ATP(A) Theoretical Knowledge.
– Hold a PPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
– 18 years old (min.) – JAR FCL 1.145
– 12 years or more of schooling
– Medical Certificate EASA Class 1
– Knowledge of Mathematics, Physics and English
– Nordian Aviation Manuals – Calculator – Plotter VFR/IFR